Our Sponsors . . .
Our Sponsors are listed below. Without them, our Annual Summer Camp wouldn’t be “Free” for all our campers. CAFairPlay accepts children ages 6-12 with mild to severe Asthma. Our Annual Asthma Camp is held at the Taylor Family Foundation in Livermore. The video is a great aerial of the camp ~ this is where your children camp each summer with CAFairPlay.
- Taylor Family Foundation ~ Livermore, California ~ The Taylor Family Foundation’s Mission is to preserve the wellness and enhance the quality of life for children in Northern California living with life-threatening and chronic illnesses, developmental disabilities and youth-at-risk through unique therapeutic experiences and support.
- Sierra Health Foundation ~ Sierra Health Foundation is a private philanthropy with a mission to invest in and serve as a catalyst for ideas, partnerships, and programs that improve health and quality of life in Northern California.
- Consolidated Communications ~ we live and work in the communities we serve and we are committed to being a community partner. The Consolidated Communications Foundation was founded in 1992 by employees and management in our California market and later expanded to our Kansas market. Our Foundation is funded through the generosity of our current and retired employees, who voluntarily make payroll contributions that are matched by the company.
- Tri Counties Bank ~ is proud to support organizations that strengthen our communities. Through employee volunteer efforts and the donation of resources to countless hundreds of non-profit organizations and local events, we’re pitching in to make sure our community succeeds. The Bank’s Grant/Donation Program is designed to support Community Development organizations as called for by our corporate mission and defined under the Community Reinvestment Act.
- UC Davis Health System ~ Community service is at the heart of the UC Davis Health System’s teaching, research, and patient care missions. In 2005, the Association of American Medical Colleges honored UC Davis for its variety of programs that specifically address the needs of underserved citizens in the Sacramento region. Staff Offering Services which leverages the resources and expertise of UC Davis Health System staff in the form of volunteer time within the community. Nearly 400 employees donate more than 1,350 hours annually at a variety of community events.
- Kiwanis Club of Rancho Murieta ~ The work of our foundation helps the Kiwanis family of programs change children’s lives— not only in our community but also in our surrounding community. With the many different events our club sponsors, we raise those funds to help make children’s organizations reach their goals and service their non-profit communities.
- CSUS Nursing School ~ (Since 2005) Each summer, student nurses join our Asthma Camp Program helping the campers and staff coordinate activities, education, and assistance with the children’s Asthma needs.
- SMUD Cares ~ Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army, and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways SMUD Cares about our community.
- New Faze Development Corporation ~ (Since 2005) New Faze Development in Sacramento has been the main contributor and sponsor helping children with Asthma in Northern California attend CaFairPlay Asthma Camp for free.
- Dignity Health ~ Philanthropy is one of the most powerful expressions of compassion. Inspired to connect those with resources to those in need, we raise support and awareness to enhance the lives of people in the communities we serve. We do this broadly through the Dignity Health Foundation and locally through our network of regional fundraising foundations. Explore our local foundations and help us further the mission of providing compassionate, patient-centered care to all those in need.
Our Sponsors are the backbone of CAFairPlay. All children participating in the summer camp program do so absolutely free. Words cannot express how much this means to the Board of Directors and Volunteers here at CAFairPlay.