Alfred Brown, Sr. is California FairPlay’s founder and its current President and CEO.
Mr. Brown founded California FairPlay shortly after retiring from California State University, Sacramento in 2001 where he had a distinguished 30 year career as a Professor of Criminal Justice.
Mr. Brown holds a B.S. degree from Tuskegee University and a J.D. degree from the University of Pacific, McGeorge School of Law.
Mr. Brown’s primary responsibilities are raising funds to cover costs associated with the operation of California FairPlay as well as running the day to day activities of the organization.
Board of Directors:
- Walter J. Edwards, Senior Vice President of Davis Management Group, Inc.
- Michael Allen, CEO of M.P. Allen Construction
- Tom Martucci, Vice President and General Manager Quest Diagnostics
- Alfred Brown, Jr. Sacramento County Probation Department
- Holly Butler, BSN, RN, Manager and Educator, Kaiser Permanente
- Agnes Norman, RN, PHN, Sacramento County.
Asthma Camp Committee:
- Jermain Gill, Camp Director
- Holly Butler BSN, RN, Manager & Educator, Kaiser Permanente (School Nurse) Consultant to Committee
- Jeni Bermudez, RN, Camp Volunteer Coordinator
- Adam Frazier, Camp Volunteer Coordinator
- Sherman Gipson, MSW (retired) Camp Social Worker
- Yelena Kisel, RN, Counselor and Educator
- Margaret A. Norman, Volunteer, Administrator Volunteer